RolePlay-R-Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RolePlay-R-Us

The site for every and any Roleplay and Chatplay!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Absences Thread

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jaye 'Strike' Prower

Absences Thread Empty
PostSubject: Absences Thread   Absences Thread Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 10:44 pm

I figured it would probably be a good idea to have a place to post if you're abnormally not going to make it to a session, since chat messages can all too easily get swept up and lost in the flow of time. Therefore I'm dedicating this thread to that purpose, just as an extra precaution against the wondering where people are that seems to happen frequently.

...and I do have a personal reason as well: I will probably not make it this Saturday (Aug. 06 '11) and don't count on me being there even part of the time.
Back to top Go down
Kalistik

Absences Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absences Thread   Absences Thread Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 11:48 am

I haven't been here for the majority of the sessions, in fact, I've only been here for one. I appreciate the patience with my absence, by the end of August, I'll start playing regularly. I've had an extremely large volume of vacations this year, so I decided not to join in until I could be here every time.
Back to top Go down

Absences Thread
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RolePlay-R-Us :: Roleplay-R-Us :: General Disscussion-
Jump to: