RolePlay-R-Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RolePlay-R-Us

The site for every and any Roleplay and Chatplay!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What's with all the Scots?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maldeus

What's with all the Scots? Empty
PostSubject: What's with all the Scots?   What's with all the Scots? Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 11:08 pm

Honestly, I expect to see one or two people from any given nation on the internet, but by my count close to a third of the people who've identified as having any nation at all have identified as being Scottish in the past few weeks on the internet. Is it just that other people are less likely to state their nationality? Is it a really bizarre coincidence? Or is there a Scottish conspiracy to take over the internet?!
Back to top Go down
Rowanthepreacher

PostSubject: Re: What's with all the Scots?   What's with all the Scots? Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 4:35 am

Speaking as one of those very Scots, I'd say that it's probably a greater than average amount of National identification. We weren't invaded by the Romans, and we've been at England's throat for....ever. As a result, we probably tend to identify as Scottish, rather than British.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Britishness#Scotland

That data is old, but I doubt it's changed much.
Back to top Go down
Maldeus

PostSubject: Re: What's with all the Scots?   What's with all the Scots? Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 6:16 pm

That's exactly the sort of thing a Scottish conspirator would say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's with all the Scots?   What's with all the Scots? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's with all the Scots?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RolePlay-R-Us :: Roleplay-R-Us :: General Disscussion-
Jump to: