RolePlay-R-Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RolePlay-R-Us

The site for every and any Roleplay and Chatplay!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Absence on Saturday

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Maldeus

My Absence on Saturday Empty
PostSubject: My Absence on Saturday   My Absence on Saturday Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 10:34 am

I apologize for my absence on Saturday. Something with family came up, and they had the decency to wait until eight hours in advance before telling me about something that took up several days' worth of time. I'll be here again for Thursday.
Back to top Go down
Rowanthepreacher

PostSubject: Re: My Absence on Saturday   My Absence on Saturday Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 10:58 am

Well, we can't really blame you for familial commitments. I had my "Mal was sleeping" stick out, and was ready to use it.
Back to top Go down
Maldeus

PostSubject: Re: My Absence on Saturday   My Absence on Saturday Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 4:32 pm

I knew on Thursday there was a possibility I might not be able to make it on Saturday (read: today), but decided not to bring it up because I told myself that I could make the schedule fit. It turns out I couldn't make the schedule fit. Oops.
Back to top Go down
Maldeus

PostSubject: Re: My Absence on Saturday   My Absence on Saturday Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 12:49 am

I haven't got an actual, legitimate excuse for missing the Thursday session. I just lost track of time and generally had kind of a bad day, and I'm really not even sure why. Just felt unmotivated a lot.

Regardless, my apologies. Now shooting for Saturday...
Back to top Go down
Jaye 'Strike' Prower

PostSubject: Re: My Absence on Saturday   My Absence on Saturday Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 8:35 am

It says something (to me at least) that you came back later and apologized. So for that, I don't mind as much, though there was a lot of skepticism about your absence at the time.
Back to top Go down
Rowanthepreacher

PostSubject: Re: My Absence on Saturday   My Absence on Saturday Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 11:59 am

Is there anything we can do to help you feel more motivated?
Back to top Go down
Maldeus

PostSubject: Re: My Absence on Saturday   My Absence on Saturday Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 2:00 am

I have been awake for thirty-six hours and I do not feel tired at all. I cannot fall asleep, though not for lack of trying. I get the feeling I'm about to have an absurdly huge crash and it might take me out through gametime. Or maybe not. We'll see.
Back to top Go down
Rowanthepreacher

PostSubject: Re: My Absence on Saturday   My Absence on Saturday Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 5:00 am

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal.
EDIT: I might not be here either. There's some pretty heavy stuff going on, and my support is required. I might still be online, if I can find an open wifi connection. (Note to self, learn how to crack wifi connections).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Absence on Saturday   My Absence on Saturday Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Absence on Saturday
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RolePlay-R-Us :: Roleplay-R-Us :: General Disscussion-
Jump to: